Open topic with navigation
On the Payment page, you:
- Select whether you want to pay by credit card or PayPal.
- Add credit card and billing information, if applicable.
- Click Review to check your order, including your total, after you enter payment information and before the credit card or PayPal is charged.
- Click Cancel if you decide not to complete your purchase. The credit card or PayPal won't be charged.
To add credit card information:
- Under Payment Method, select Credit Card.
- Enter the name of the cardholder exactly as it appears on the credit card.
If you use someone else's credit card, such as a parent's, make sure that the cardholder knows the charge will appear on the credit card statement as Pearson Education.
- Enter the number on the front of the credit card. American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa are accepted.
- Select the month and year when the credit card expires.
- Add billing information.
To use PayPal:
- Under Payment Method, select PayPal.
- Enter the name of the person who holds the PayPal account you're using.
- Add billing information.
Note: After you add billing information and review your order, log into PayPal and check your order. When you finish, the Pearson Confirmation page appears.
To add billing information:
- Enter the billing mailing address. If you're using a credit card, this is the address on the credit card statement.
- Select the billing country.
- Enter the phone number of the holder of the credit card or PayPal account.
- For Your Name, enter your first and last names. This is the name of the person registering and might be different from the name of the holder of the credit card or PayPal account.
Note: Your email address appears below your name.
- Click Review to check and submit your order.
Important: Your credit card or PayPal isn't charged until you click Make Payment on the Review page.
Pearson Safe Shopping Promise
Pearson uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to encrypt your information. This prevents anyone from using the information you send over the Internet during the purchase process. When Pearson receives your private information, it is decrypted and stored on secure servers. Your credit card information is only used for purchases through Pearson and never leaves the secure servers.
If you think that your credit card number has been stolen, contact your credit card company immediately.
Credit Card or PayPal Refunds
You qualify for a refund if you:
- Dropped an online course during your school's Add/Drop period.
- Purchased access online and then find a valid access code in your textbook.
- Decide within 15 days of your purchase that the website is not valuable to you.
If you need more help, go to 24/7 Technical Support.