Get started with MyLab and Mastering for Blackboard
From your Blackboard course, open a MyLab or Mastering (MLM) course to manage assignments and sync grades.
Blackboard looks different, depending on your version. Learn how to identify your version.
To get started:
- Set your browser to meet system requirements and allow Pearson websites and content.
- Either you or your system administrator adds an external app or tool and creates Blackboard course shells with your role as instructor.
- Link accounts and pair your Blackboard course with a MyLab or Mastering course.
- Training guides
For most MLM products, you can get printable training guides and other information to help you get started using your MLM course in Blackboard:
- Go to the LMS Integration Services page on the MyLab and Mastering website.
- Select Blackboard at the bottom of the page.
- Select your MyLab and Mastering product.
- Under Training and Support near the bottom of the page, select Training Guide.
- For topics like how to create assignments or tests, or change due dates, open Help from within your MLM course (such as MyLab Math or Mastering Biology).
- To learn about Blackboard, see its Help.