Use the right Instructor Help
If you are seeing this Help page, you are reading Help for a standalone Learning Catalytics course; that is, a Learning Catalytics course that is not associated with a Pearson MyLab and Mastering course. Use this topic to find your Help system.
Recommended: If you are using Learning Catalytics in association with a Pearson MyLab and Mastering (MLM) course, you'll find Help for your specific implementation by first crossing over from the Pearson course to Learning Catalytics; that is, open Learning Catalytics from within your Pearson MLM course and then click Help in Learning Catalytics.
You can also use the links below to navigate to the right Learning Catalytics Help site.
Open the best Help site from the links below
MyLab Business Communication
MyLab Intro to Business
MyLab Operations Management
- Masteringor Modified Mastering: LC Instructor Help and LC Student Help
- MyLab Math or MyLab Statistics: LC Instructor Help and LC Student Help
- MyLab Foundational Skills: LC Instructor Help and LC Student Help
- MyLab Nursing: LC Instructor Help and LC Student Help
- MyLab Reading, MyLab Reading & Writing Skills, or MyLab Writing: LC Instructor Help and LC Student Help