Change your access from one Mastering course to another

Updated 16 Dec 2021

If you registered and joined (enrolled in) a Mastering course in a particular discipline (Mastering Chemistry, Mastering Biology, etc.) in error and need to be in different Mastering course, you can join the correct course and get disenrolled from the original course.