Change settings for multiple assignments
When you want to simultaneously change assignment settings, use the Change Settings for Multiple Assignments page.
- Go to the Homework/Test Manager.
- Select More Tools and Change Settings for Multiple Assignments.
- Choose an Assignment Type.
- Assignments — Select:
- All Assignments of the selected type, or
- Specific Assignments — Choose, if there are available assignments.
To change an option, see the information for this option in step 3 of the assignment wizard for the Homework/Test/Quizzes assignment type.
Select Apply Settings to make your changes.
- Yes — Individual student gets all of the updates applied to the class.
- No — All individual student settings are maintained. This includes any LockDown Browser or ProctorU settings.
The exception to the No selection is when the class and individual student settings have ProctorU turned ON and the settings on both this page and step 3 of the assignment creation wizard have ProctorU turned off. In this case, while all other individual student settings are preserved, the ProctorU setting for the individual student setting must also be set to OFF.