Statistics: StatCrunch questions
StatCrunch is a web-based tool that students can use to analyze data for answers to questions in statistics and related courses. You can upload your own data or use data from a website.
StatCrunch works on desktop browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer, or Safari. It also works with web browsers on smartphones or tablets running iOS, Android, and other mobile operating systems.
- Go to the Edit Course wizard, Learning Aids and Test Options.
- From the list of Learning Aids, select StatCrunch, if available.
- Go step 3 of the Assignment Wizard for an individual assignment or go to the Change Settings for Multiple Assignments page.
- Under Presentation Options, Learning Aids, select Change.
- From the list, select StatCrunch, if available.
For locked-down tests or quizzes, you can select StatCrunch to allow students to access statistical data as they answer questions. All other learning aids are available only for review after a locked-down test is submitted.