Get started: Pearson Revel for Canvas
Enhance student engagement and learning opportunities in your Canvas course with dynamic content, including narrative, videos, quizzes, and study tools, from Revel.
- Make sure your content is in the Revel catalog. Check with your Pearson sales representative to learn if your content is available.
- Set your browser to meet system requirements.
(If you're using Safari, make sure you enable cookies.)
- Either you or your system administrator adds the Revel app and creates Canvas course shells with your role as instructor. (Revel for Canvas doesn't support the section instructor and teaching assistant roles.)
Start in three easy steps
- Add Revel to Course Navigation in your Canvas Course.
- Link your Canvas and Pearson accounts.
- Add or copy Revel content to your course.