Updated 02 Feb 2023
You may be able to use one of the following mobile apps for smartphones and/or tablets to complement your work in Mastering. If you don't have a mobile device, you can always work with Mastering in a browser on a computer.
The Pearson+ app for your eTextbook (formerly known as eText) lets you work with your eTextbook on a mobile device. Before you download the app, you must first have opened the eTextbook at least once from your course. This action associates your Pearson account with the eTextbook.
The app for Dynamic Study Modules lets you work with these modules on the go. You can use this app if your Mastering course provides Dynamic Study Modules and you've opened one of these modules at least once from your computer.
- On a computer, open at least one Dynamic Study Module from your Mastering course, whether for independent study or as an assignment.
This step enables the app to later recognize your Pearson student account and to sync your work on Dynamic Study Modules to your Mastering course, including for any assigned modules.
- From your smartphone or tablet, open a browser and sign in to your Mastering course.
- Open a Dynamic Study Module, whether for independent study or as an assignment.
- Download the app.
Scroll down to the page bottom and choose either Download on the App Store or Get it on Google Play.
The app icon looks like this:
- Sign in to the app with your username and password from your Mastering course (Pearson account).
- Tap the book for your Mastering course.
(Applies if your user account provides access to multiple courses that contain Dynamic Study Modules.)
- Select a chapter to view its study modules.
If modules aren't available for all chapters:
Check back later. Dynamic Study Modules can be added to a Mastering course at any time.
- Select Learn to the right of the module name to begin answering questions in a question set, or select Continue to resume work on a module. More about working on Dynamic Study Modules