Updated 11 Mar 2021
Your Mastering Nutrition or Mastering Health course likely provides you with access to MyDietAnalysis, which helps you to create and track detailed nutrition and activity reports.
MyDietAnalysis provides a database of over 103,000 foods that includes ethnic foods, name-brand fast foods, and convenience foods.
- Sign in to your Mastering Nutrition or Mastering Health course.
- Select MyDietAnalysis from the course menu.
- Follow the on-screen information to get started.
- Enter profile, food, or activity information on your phone.
Use a browser to sign in to your Mastering course and then open MyDietAnalysis.
- Reports and the My Class area of MyDietAnalysis are unavailable from your phone.
- After the course ends, sign in at www.mydietanalysis.com for continued access to your reports. Use the same username and password from your Mastering course. Your MyDietAnalysis subscription is good for 18 months.
- You don't need to "join a class" in MyDietAnalysis.
When you use MyDietAnalysis from a Mastering course, you’re automatically enrolled in the appropriate MyDietAnalysis class.
If you encounter any issues with MyDietAnalysis, please contact Pearson Support.