When you create a new student course, the course creation confirmation email includes a course-specific link to registration instructions. The default name for the PDF file is: Student_Registration_Handout_[courseID].pdf. To help students enroll, send the link to them or print the PDF file to hand out in class.
The student registration file includes your unique course name and course ID, and tells your students specifically how to register, sign in later, and upgrade temporary access if they use the temporary access option to register.
You can also download the instructions from the course details page.
- Select Details for the course on the My Courses page.
- On the course details page, select Get registration instructions.
- Save the PDF to your computer and then send it to students.
The file is named Student_Registration_Handout_[courseID].pdf.
- If you change the course name, the updated file showing the correct course name is available only from the course details page.
- If registration instructions are not provided with the confirmation email or on the details page for your course, see enroll students for generic registration steps that you can give to students.