Get started with Revel and Pearson eText for your LMS
Updated 29 Jun 2022
Welcome! Open and teach with Revel, Pearson eText, or Live Response content from your Learning Management System (LMS). You might work with Blackboard, Brightspace by D2L, Canvas, Moodle, Sakai, or Schoology.
- Find out how to identify your integration.
- For how to create assignments or tests, view performance, change due dates, and other such topics, open Help from within your Revel, Pearson eText, or Live Response content.
- See quick start guides for Revel, Pearson eText, or Live Response.
- To learn about your LMS, see its Help.
- Confirm your content is in the Revel or Pearson eText catalog. Check with your Pearson sales representative.
- If needed, create LMS shells with your role as instructor for each course you're teaching.
- Set your browser to meet system requirements, accept cookies, and allow Pearson websites and content.
To get started
Add the Revel and eText or Pearson link if you don't see it.
- Add or copy Revel or Pearson eText content to your LMS course. Add assignment links if available.
- Get students started.
- Sync grades.