Get started with Revel and Pearson eText for your LMS
Updated 03 Aug 2023
Open and teach with Revel, Pearson eText, or Live Response content from your Learning Management System (LMS). You might work with Blackboard, Canvas, D2L Brightspace, Moodle, Sakai, or Schoology.
- Find out how to identify your integration.
- For how to create assignments or tests, view performance, change due dates, and other such topics, open Help from within your Revel, Pearson eText, or Live Response content.
- See quick start guides for Revel, Pearson eText, or Live Response.
- To learn about your LMS, see its Help.
- Confirm your content is in the Revel or Pearson eText catalog. Check with your Pearson sales representative.
- If needed, create LMS shells with your role as instructor for each course you're teaching.
- Set your browser to meet system requirements, accept cookies, and allow Pearson websites and content.
- Install an external tool for your LMS instance.
- For Partner or CPI (LTI 1.1) or Codeless Inclusive Access (LTI 1.3) integrations, work with the Pearson Integrations team to set up the integration. Contact your Pearson sales representative for assistance.
- Might create LMS course shells for each section.
To get started, go to the instructions for your integration. Don't know your integration?
Set up the Revel and eText or Access Pearson integration
To set up the Revel and eText (LTI 1.1) or Access Pearson (LTI 1.3) integration:
- Add or copy Revel or Pearson eText content to your LMS course. Add assignment or course tool links if available.
- Get students started.
- Sync grades.