Get started with Pearson for Blackboard, Brightspace, Canvas, & Moodle
Updated 22 Feb 2021
Welcome! Learn how to open Pearson content and sync grades from your Learning Management System (LMS) course. Add or copy Revel, eText, or Live Response content.
- Confirm your content is in the Pearson catalog. Check with your Pearson sales representative.
- If needed, create LMS shells with your role as instructor for each course you're teaching.
- Set your browser to meet system requirements, accept cookies, and allow Pearson websites and content.
- Installs an external tool or block on your LMS instance.
- For partner integrations, such as VitalSource, RedShelf, or Barnes & Noble, configures Pearson as a partner.
- Might create LMS course shells for each of your sections.
Set up your course to use Pearson content
- If needed, add the Pearson link.
- Add or copy Pearson content to your course.
- Get students started.
- Sync grades.