Get started with MyLab and Mastering for your LMS
Updated 09 Oct 2023
Open and teach with a MyLab or Mastering course from your Learning Management System (LMS).
You might work in Blackboard, Canvas, D2L Brightspace, Moodle, Sakai, or Schoology.
- Learn how to identify your integration. Check with your LMS administrator if you're still unsure which Pearson integration was set up for you.
- Confirm your content is in the Pearson catalog. Contact your Pearson sales representative for help.
- If needed, create LMS shells with your role as instructor for each course you're teaching.
- Set your browser to meet system requirements, accept cookies, and allow Pearson websites and content.
- Check out best practices.
- If needed, install an external tool or app on your LMS instance. Admin guides with instructions are available on the Pearson Support site.
- For Barnes & Noble, Follett-Willo, RedShelf, or VitalSource, work with the Pearson Integrations team to set up the integration. Contact your Pearson sales representative for assistance.
- Might create LMS course shells for each section.
Select your LMS