Get started with MyLab and Mastering for your LMS
Open and teach with a MyLab and Mastering course from your Learning Management System (LMS).
You might work in Blackboard, D2L Brightspace, Canvas, Moodle, Sakai, or Schoology.
Check with your LMS administrator if you're unsure which Pearson integration was set up for you.
- Confirm your content is in the Pearson catalog. Contact your Pearson sales representative for help.
- If needed, create LMS shells with your role as instructor for each course you're teaching.
- Set your browser to meet system requirements, accept cookies, and allow Pearson websites and content.
- Check out best practices.
- If needed, install an external tool or app on your LMS instance. Admin guides with instructions are available on the Pearson Support site.
- For partner integrations, work with the Pearson Integrations team to set up the integration. Contact your Pearson sales representative for assistance.
- Might create LMS course shells for each section.
Select your LMS