Get started with MyLab and Mastering for your LMS
Welcome! Open and teach with a MyLab and Mastering (MLM) course from your Learning Management System (LMS). LMSs include Blackboard, Brightspace by D2L, Canvas, Moodle, and Sakai.
- For topics like how to create assignments or tests, or change due dates, open Help from within your MLM course (such as MyLab Math or Mastering Biology).
- To learn about your LMS, see its Help.
Check with your LMS administrator if you're unsure which Pearson integration was set up for you.
- Confirm your content is in the Pearson catalog. Contact your Pearson sales representative for help.
If needed, create LMS shells with your role as instructor for each course you're teaching.
If needed, install an external tool or app on your LMS instance.
For partner integrations, configure Pearson as a partner.
Might create LMS course shells for each section.
To get started
- Prepare your LMS course by adding the MyLab and Mastering or Pearson link if you don't see it.
- Pair your LMS course with an MLM course and, if available, add assignment links.
- Get students started.
- Sync grades.