Use the Mastering Gradebook
- View scores, time, and assignment difficulty for all students, or filter the data to see particular students, groups, and assignments
- Drill down to view a student's work on an assignment (Assignment Grade page), and the student's detailed work on each item (Item Work page)
- See a student's work for the entire course (Scores page)
Select Gradebook Settings from the Gradebook or the Course Home (Getting Started area) to complete any of the following tasks.
- Set your Gradebook display preferences
- Weight assignment scores by categories
- Export scores, times, or difficulty ratings
- Track offline (non-Mastering) activities, such as labs
For section instructors, these tasks require the
When Dynamic Study Modules are available in your course, check student progress on these modules by selecting Dynamic Study Modules (top right) from the Gradebook. The reporting area opens in a new window or tab.
You can also open the Dynamic Study Modules reporting area from the Course Home by selecting Dynamic Study Modules Reporting from the Mastering Performance area.
Use these reports to identify and remediate any trouble spots. For section instructors, this task requires no specific